And who is subject to conscription – we understand together with experts.
Today Vladimir Putin announced a partial mobilization. There are a number of issues here that need to be sorted out. After talking with military experts and retirees, the following picture emerges:
– As Shoigu said, they are mobilizing mainly those who have served, who have combat experience and a military registration specialty. In many ways, these are participants in conflicts five or ten years ago. For example, Syria or the Caucasus.
– Students of universities, colleges and everyone who has a deferment from military service will not be involved in mobilization. Conscripts will also not be sent to the NWO zone.
– The age for mobilization is limited: privates and sergeants in the reserve – up to 35 years, majors – up to 40 years, colonels – up to 50.
– Men will not go to serve if they have four children or a wife at the 22nd (and above) week of pregnancy, if this is the fourth child. Those who have a dependent relative will also be released. And, of course, the sick will not be called.
– There will be no restrictions on the movement of people in the reserve.
– The order of mobilization will be determined by the Ministry of Defense.
The face of those who bought the military and is considered a specialist with experience.
And here is what RT editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan said about partial mobilization:
“We talked with the Defense Ministry, asked to clarify who exactly falls under the mobilization.
Citizens who fall under ALL THREE points are subject to mobilization:
1. Who served;
2. Who has a military specialty that is needed now (which one is needed now is classified);
3. And most importantly. Who has BATTLE EXPERIENCE.
This is preliminary information. Most likely, during the day all the criteria for selecting reservists will be precisely determined.
Beware of fakes!
This and similar garbage has already begun to spread on the net. You yourself understand who and from which country sends these fakes. Be vigilant and do not believe any nonsense – first you need to wait for official and complete explanations from the Russian Ministry of Defense, they will be in the near future.
All about politics in the world