Do you want to test your knowledge in the game “The Weakest Link”? Then read the questions, put forward theories, and after each picture, the correct answer will be waiting for you. We have collected different tasks, from simple to complex, many of the participants in the show answered “Pass”.
1. What was the name of the first museum in Russia, created by Peter the Great?
Answer: Kunstkamera. The date of foundation is considered to be 1714.
2. Which product is translated from French as “Cologne water”?
Answer: Cologne. In French it’s like this: eau de Cologne.
3. Who said the phrase “And yet it spins”?
4. An animated series is named after a family living in Springfield. What is their last name?
Answer: The Simpsons.
5. On the territory of which modern state is Transylvania located?
6. In the film about Old Man Hottabych, what exam in what subject did grandfather help Vovka pass?
7. What substance is the main component of acid rain?
8. What does an odometer measure?
Answer: The number of revolutions of the wheel.
9. Who uses a palette knife in their work?
10. What is a short word for a low stool with a soft seat?
11. Is the celesta a wind instrument or a keyboard instrument?
12. Which group of islands gave the knee-length tight pants their name?
13. What animal do the inhabitants of some tribes call “a frog with a lid”?
How many questions were answered correctly?
All about politics in the world